Norglass A2 Finishing Timber Oil with biocides. This product is a premium finishing timber oil containing the best UV inhibitors available.
Developed in Australia to suit our harsh conditions. Designed to bring the natural lustre of the timber back to its original state.
- Application: Brush, Roller
- Colour: Light amber
- Finish: Gloss
- Coverage: 10-12sq. metres per litre
- Drying Time: 3 hours at 25C and 50% relative humidity.
- Recoating: A minimum of 4 coats (maximum 6) is required for exterior use. Sanding is not required if each coat is applied within a 2 day period
- Thinning: Not recommended
- Clean Up: Weatherfast Brushing Thinners
Please download Product Data Sheet for more information