A Karly Float (also known as Carly, Carley or Carlie Float) is a high-visibility safety float for use on commercial vessels.
Manufactured to comply with NSCV-C7A specifications. 6 person capacity.
Made from fire retardent polyethylene in a high-visibility safety yellow they are more durable than fibreglass floats and require no expensive servicing. Manufactured to comply with NSCV-C7A specifications.
Key Advantages of Karly Floats
- Safety floats for use on commercial vessels
- Manufactured to comply with NSCV-C7A specifications
- High-visibility safety yellow
- Made from fire retardent polyethylene
- Made to stack to take up less space
- Lightweight compared to alternative solutions for easy handling
- More durable than fibreglass floats
- No expensive servicing required
- Less expensive than other floats
- Five Year Warranty
|Part Number||Persons||Width||Length||Height||Net Weight|